Farmer and Nature Net Association (FNN) has signed a contract with Ministry of Commerce to carry out Market-Oriented Social Mobilizer under the Accelerating Inclusive Markets for Smallholders (AIMS) project which covering period from January 2019 to March 2023. The objective of assignment is to mobilize farmers (including inclusion of poorer households) into the local respective Value Chains (VCs), business facilitation and linkages by engaging team of market-oriented social mobilizers to work with the Regional Hub Office (RHO) Takeo. Its regional hub attached to provinces; Takeo, Kandal, Kampong Speu, Kampot and Kep provinces to support the implementation of the project’s field activities.
The social mobilization teams was being a mechanism through which business and financial literacy training is provided to almost all participating AIMS farmers, via a cascade system using a system of Business Literacy Facilitators nominated by the members of the producer groups themselves.
The Social Mobilizer (SM) team will work under the Regional Hub Office (RHO) in supporting the implementation of the project’s field activities (Project Provinces) in particular social mobilization (including inclusion of poorer households), business facilitation and linkages.
Our Goal: Promote family economic of farmer and of rural community equity and sustainability
Mission: FNN is high committed to strengthening the farmer organization through promoting innovation on ecological agriculture, community business market, saving-credit, and increase social cooperation.
Our Objective: The objective of the Farmer and Nature Net is to link the local Farmer Associations in various provinces in Cambodia and with overseas in order to:
- Unite as one force to protect farmer’s rights and interests and to be a warmness and hopefulness for the farmer;
- Serve as a warmness and hope for Farmer Associations;
- Promote the ecological agriculture movement in the whole country;
- Promote the rural society of cooperation and good solidarity between farmer and farmer and other stakeholders; and
- Support the Associations in developing agriculture and managing local natural resources; and assure the cooperation between associations and Organizations and relevant institutions inside and outside the country.