Value Chain Development
- Drafted AWPB 2022 and proceed to seek approval from IFAD and MEF
- Developed VC guidelines such as 4P Dialogue, T2T network and dialogue, Field Business Model Exchange Visit…
- Developed BLT modules materials (Printed and distributed to SM team to support the training)
- Developing and convert BLT material to 2 digital material including:
- Video clip of lecturer (3 main modules)
- Video clips of presentation animation ( 3 main modules)
- Revised VCIF guidelines, proposals and process.
- Developed TOR Technical Partner (Chicken, Vegetable, Cassava, Rice and Silk)
- Selected 3 Technical Partners:
- Chicken: GIC
- Cassava: GDA
- Vegetable: Kaksethan Lors Thmey
- Facilitated market linkages and signed MOU with large markets:
- KCCV market
- Makro market
- Lyly company
- Yamato Green company
- Facilitated the conduct of market linkages with vegetable buyer companies in Phnom Penh to connect with POs in some potential provinces therein REMIC, NAV, KOC ,CJ, Agro Business, Mala, Lala garden, Agri-On company.
- Programmatic approach: strengthening and collaboration with ASPIRE, SAAMBAT, CHAIN ,DPA ,SAMARITA and Leap
- Provided support to:
- PDOC and VCIs to accomplish the deadline of each assignment that assigned by PMO.
- Support SM team to provide appropriate methods to reach the target of household reach.
- Responding to the Agreed Actions:
- POs assessment are on going to conduct by monthly basis, to date 250 POs had been conducted in among 18 targeted provinces and entered the data into spreadsheet to conduct analysis with AMRIT tool.
- POs aspiration assessment report: Completed one assessment
- Price assessment report: Completed 13 studies (Rice 3, Veg 8, Cass 2)
- BLT efficiency assessment report: Completed one assessment
- Food safety survey report: Completed 14 studies ( CH 8, Veg 6)
- Other agreed actions are in process/progress.
Key achievement by the 3 Regional Hub Offices…
|1||HH Reached: 75,626, of those 12,218 are poor 1&2, 58,861 are near poor ,and 4,547 are better off|
|2||Number of clusters established: 759|
|3||Number of POs established: 1,906 (Veg PO: 371, Chicken PO:724, Rice PO: 548, Cassava PO: 261, Silk PO: 2)|
|4||MSP event (including B2B, B2S) Conducted 922 event with 44,960 participants, F: 21,774.|
|5||Buy-Sale contract: Completed 1,266 contract (VG: 294, CH: 543, Rice: 335, CS: 94)|
|6||Floating markets: Conducted 246 event (2day/week) in 16 provinces|
|7||BLT to PO: Provided training to 10,636 HH (F: 6,757), each PO received 3 modules.|
|SDF 2020 (Pumping Well)|
- Progress of SDF 2021
- SDF (2020 and 2021) committee and internal rule established
|No||VCIF Proposals||Proposals Approved||Total|
- AWPB 2022 preparation
- Exit Strategy implementation
- Economic Pole development
- Strengthening existing outcomes
- Technical partner for rice on board.